Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tambien la lluvia!

This movie had moved me so much! The people who were creating the film in the movie learned a valuable lesson of never taking advantage of people and appreciating everything that they have. I find this a movie that everyone should see and I pray for those people in Bolivia. Watching those people suffering and fighting strong for water made me be so thankful for all the water that I have and that there is no limit to the amount of water. The people creating the film were only paying the workers 2 dollars a day which is nowhere near enough to survive in any culture. When the director thought he was going to get away with it, he sees that one of his main characters are suffering greatly and is also the leader of the Water Wars. The films team gets caught up in the war and need to leave because its so dangerous!
I was most shocked when the government told the people they were not allowed to even take the falling rain hence the name "Even the Rain". It seems as if the government has taken over everything and people are dying of lack of water left and right. It pained me to see the people suffering and then turning around seeing people wasting such things as water. I was glad to see the producer had a change of heart and had helped a woman make it to the hospital and he said I have money so I am able to get thru the wars no problem. He had helped the woman make it to her daughter who was shot in the leg. I was moved also when he said that even after he was going to go home, he was going to make sure her family was going to be ok! People have change of hearts in times of dispare..some for good, some for bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment