Wednesday, September 19, 2012

V for Vendetta

V for Vendetta!!! A movie about terrorism where there is revenge, death, and blood. What nobody expects is a love story behind all this. That is what took me by surprise the most, the small love story in the midst of all this death and terrorism. I feel like there was just enough romance for this movie, if more was given..... this movie would have been to much. Another part of the movie that surprised me was when V never revealed his identity behind his mask.....that is what makes this movie not your typical movie. Most movies would have had more love, possible love scene, and would have revealed his identity!! When we finished the movie I wasn't sure if I was mad or glad that V didn't reveal his identity...but now that I think about it, I am glad he didn't because i get to keep his mask image in my head rather than what he really looks like! Overall I just have to say that this movie was very interesting. There were times when I thought one part was real and it was actually V...for example when Evey was in prison, I thought that she was either going to die or V was going to rescue her, I never thought V was putting her through all that just because she told V that she did not want to be afraid anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment